Find out what makes you, truly you
Research performed by the Carnegie Institute of Technology found that 85% of financial success is due to skills in “human engineering,” personality and ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead. The other 15% is due to technical knowledge.
Assessment Features
Assessment Features
Discover your career identity
Understand what makes you truly unique and brand yourself with authenticity
Make the right skill count
Identify the precise skills you have and ones you need to strengthen for your ultimate success
Understand your interest niche
360 degree evaluation for choosing the industry that fits you perfectly
Assessment Benefits
more clarity on right career choice
primed for the right recruiters and companies
direction in correct skill development
See what Our Striders Have To Say
Proprietary Assessment built by Professionals

Our proprietary data-driven Persona Classifier Assessment has been built with Behavioural Science Experts, Psychometricians and Life Coaches for a 360 degree career-mapping experience

Our Mentors Hail From Esteemed Brands Like
Still Have Some Doubts? Read These FAQs:
Become a part of the Stride Ahead Discord Community
To join, click here